Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
CARE currently participates with some health insurers but this changes constantly so please ask about this at your initial visit.
In the event your health insurer does not cover the cost, CARE offers a cash payment option and will provide the necessary documentation for you to submit to your insurance carrier. Because health insurers are always changing coverages, CARE can not guarantee that the cost will be covered in full or in part.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, HSA payments and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.