CARE Counseling is transforming outpatient addiction treatment with therapeutic yoga and mindfulness programs. Our aim is to share the power of therapeutic yoga and meditation to heal and transform lives — one person at a time. Our programs are designed to improve skills for well-being in times of stress or crisis. Members of our programs are recovering from addiction, trauma, and mental health concerns. We are seeking a passionate, experienced yoga teacher, knowledgable about--or willing to learn about--addiction and mental health. We would like to offer a 1-hour class once per week in our West Chester, PA facility. We expect 4-8 students per class. If you are interested in applying, email us at email@example.com with YOGA in the subject line.
While we are not currently hiring a full-time therapist, we are always willing to talk to experienced clinicians available for fee-for-service work. Our team of clinicians specialize in drug & alcohol treatment, primarily focused on the medication-assisted treatment (MAT). Clinicians are responsible for providing a wide range of clinical and clerical duties including group facilitation, individual counseling, family counseling, and documentation/charting in compliance with all state regulations.
- A minimum of one (1) years of direct counseling experience working with individuals who had a primary diagnosis of chemical dependency
- Working knowledge of the DSM-V, with demonstrated ability to recognize the fundamental criteria set for Substance Abuse and Dependence
- A commitment and demonstrated knowledge of a specific Counseling Theory, and demonstrated ability to apply this theory in counseling situations
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of 12 Step Programs
- Prior training and demonstrated skills in the evaluation, diagnosis and referral of individuals with Substance Use Disorders
- Pre-licensed candidates will be considered, however licensure (LPC, LSW, LCSW, CADC or CAADC) is preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Available primarily on evenings and weekends
- Manages a full-time caseload of clients in individual, family and group therapy sessions
- Facilitates group therapy, individual therapy, family therapy, psychoeducation groups, lectures and workshops
- Ensures appropriate authorizations for care including screening, assessment, and referral services and is well-versed in admission, continuing care, and discharge criteria as outlined by ASAM
- Completes all necessary and pertinent paperwork that is part of the Client Record
- Attends weekly supervision and staff meetings
- Prepares reports as necessary for all entities involved in the client’s care (i.e. parole)
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as directed by the Clinical Director
Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line THERAPIST POSITION.
Curo Aeger Recovery Education, Inc. (CARE Counseling) is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.