We are currently hiring for two therapist positions. An evening IOP therapist available 3 nights per week to work on a fee-for-service basis and a full-time, salaried position to provide individual counseling to a full case-load of clients.
Our team of clinicians specialize in drug & alcohol treatment, primarily focused on the medication-assisted treatment (MAT). Clinicians are responsible for providing a wide range of clinical and clerical duties including group facilitation, individual counseling, family counseling, and documentation/charting in compliance with all state regulations.
- A minimum of one (1) years of direct counseling experience working with individuals who had a primary diagnosis of chemical dependency
- Working knowledge of the DSM-V, with demonstrated ability to recognize the fundamental criteria set for Substance Abuse and Dependence
- A commitment and demonstrated knowledge of a specific Counseling Theory, and demonstrated ability to apply this theory in counseling situations
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of 12 Step Programs
- Prior training and demonstrated skills in the evaluation, diagnosis and referral of individuals with Substance Use Disorders
- Pre-licensed candidates will be considered, however licensure (LPC, LSW, LCSW, CADC or CAADC) is preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages a caseload of clients in individual, family and group therapy sessions
- Facilitates group therapy, individual therapy, family therapy, psychoeducation groups, lectures and workshops
- Ensures appropriate authorizations for care including screening, assessment, and referral services and is well-versed in admission, continuing care, and discharge criteria as outlined by ASAM
- Completes all necessary and pertinent paperwork that is part of the Client Record
- Attends weekly supervision and staff meetings
- Prepares reports as necessary for all entities involved in the client’s care (i.e. parole)
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as directed by the Clinical Director
Apply by email at email@example.com, subject line THERAPIST POSITION.
Curo Aeger Recovery Education, Inc. (CARE Counseling) is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.